We asked you to tell us YOUR favorite soccer cleats, and 1,125 of you answered. Our SOCCER.COM Facebook poll shows that Cristiano Ronaldo’s signature Nike Mercurial Vapor, adidas’ Samba Pack bound for Brazil and Nike’s Hi-Vis line designed to stand out on the field are all big winners.
Check out the results below:
10. adidas Predator LZ (Pride Blue/Running White/Orange) – 51 votes, 4.53%
9. adidas adipure 11pro (Blast Purple/Running White/Vivid Berry) – 61 votes, 5.42%
8. adidas Nitrocharge 1.0 (Solar Slime/Black/Solar Zest) – 62 votes, 5.51%
7. Nike Tiempo Legend IV (Volt/Black/Green Glow) – 65 votes, 5.77%
6. Nike Mercurial Vapor IX (Electro Purple/Volt Black) – 71 votes, 6.31%
5. adidas Predator LZ (Vivid Berry/Running White/Solar Slime) – 93 votes, 8.26%
3b. Nike Hypervenom Phantom (Electro Purple/Volt/Black) – 96 votes, 8.53%
3a. adidas F50 adizero (Solar Blue/Running White/Solar Zest) – 96 votes, 8.53%
2. adidas F50 adizero (Solar Zest/Black/Blast Purple) – 103 votes, 9.15%
And the winner is…
1. Nike CR7 Mercurial Vapor IX - 211 votes, 18.75%
You can shop this entire winning collection of superlative shoes and find the rest of the sport’s finest footwear at SOCCER.COM, and check us out on Facebook to get involved with more promotions and the latest on-field news.
Which shoe is your favorite? Is there a cleat missing from the Top 10? Let us know in the comments section below.